IAS Dispatch allows you to quickly view, find, and sort information in data grids. However, you may also wish to download or print information for your records or for use in external applications.
Saving a file
- When viewing the data you wish to download, click the Export icon
- The data will download in a CSV file, commonly used in Microsoft Excel
- Please note that you can only download up to 5000 records in one file
- Check the boxes next to the records you wish to print
- Click the Print icon
- A pop-up will appear with a PDF copy of the selected records
- You can either print the PDF or save a copy to your hard drive
Printing Work Orders
To save or print a full report of a work order:
- Double click on a work order in the Manage Work Orders menu
- At the bottom of the screen, click Print
- A PDF will open with all work order details
- Either print it or save to your hard drive
If you are using Firefox and a PDF does not open when you click the Print icon, it may be due to your browser settings. To fix this issue:
- Check your downloads folder. You should see downloaded PDF files, or you may see unopenable files labelled "downLoad"
- Open your browser settings by going to Tools > Options
- Click the Applications tab
- Scroll down to "Adobe Acrobat Document"
- For the Action select "Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox)"
- Click OK