When you return a chassis, the rental enters Pre-Invoice status. You then have 5 days to review the transaction for accuracy prior to billing.
IAS will notify you via email when an invoice is generated. If you would like to print an invoice for your record you can download the invoice in PDF format from the Manage Invoices option on your ChassisManager Billing menu. Invoices are stored in ChassisManager for at least 7 years.
You may see invoices for the amount $0.00; this means usage was not billable or billed to a 3rd party.
- Click Billing > Billing Information > Add Credit Card
- Enter your credit card information and click Next
- Your credit card will be automatically billed when your invoices are due
- You can use the following credit cards:
Bank Draft/ACH Transfer
- Click Billing > Billing Information > Add Bank Draft
- Enter your bank account details and click Save
- Your account will be automatically billed when your invoices are due
If you do not want to use either of the above payment methods, you can submit a credit application to HRCP.
- To obtain the application, contact IAS Client Services
- Once you have submitted the application, you will be notified of your approval or rejection within 24 hours
- If HRCP approves your application, you will need to log on to ChassisManager to pay every invoice manually
Late Payment Terms
Late payment fees are applied 5 days after invoice payment is due at a rate of 2% per annum. If your account is not brought current within 90 days, the Default actions will be enforced at HRCP's discretion.
For more details on HRCP's payment terms, please refer to the HRCP motor carrier agreement. To do so:
- Log on to ChassisManager
- Select Admin > Company Profile
- Click Terms & Conditions
- Find HRCP and click View
- This will show you the full details of the terms and conditions which you need to accept in order to partner with HRCP