By default, there are two payment method options in ChassisManager:
- Major Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Draft (ACH)
Please note that some Equipment Providers using the ChassisManager service do not accept all major credit cards.
If you require an alternate payment method, please contact your Equipment Provider for information about payment policies and credit applications.
Entering Credit/Debit Card Details
- Click Billing > Billing Information > Add Credit Card
- Enter your name as it appears on your credit card
- Select your credit card type from these four options:
- American Express (AMEX)
- Enter your Credit Card Number
- Enter your credit card's expiration date in the format MM/YYYY (e.g. 02/2014 = February 2014)
- Select your country and enter your billing address
- Your email and phone number are optional
- When you are done, click Next
Please note that credit card entry is PCI security compliant. Your credit card information is encrypted and secure when passed to the system for authorization. IAS, its affiliates, and equipment provider partners do not have direct access to your credit information.
Entering Bank Draft Details
- Click Billing > Billing Information > Add Bank Draft
- Enter your bank's 9 digit Routing Number
- Enter your Bank Account Number
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) is an optional entry. Some equipment providers may require an EIN reference for billing purposes.
- Enter the name of your bank
- Select whether the account type is checking or savings
- When you are done, click Save
Viewing Your Payment Method and Details
- Your payment method and details on file are viewable at any time
- Click Admin > Company Profile
- Select Billing Information
- Note for credit/debit card users that the actual credit card number is masked under PCI compliance rules
- To change your payment method and details, follow the instructions above.