Click Rentals > Manage Rentals. This will display a list of all your rentals, along with several details about each one such as:
- Rental Number - The reference number for your rental with the chassis equipment provider
- Start and End Date - The date and time when the chassis left and entered the equipment provider's facility
- Chassis Number - The reference code of the chassis you are renting
- Chassis Size/Type - The standardized type of chassis you are renting
- Motor Carrier SCAC - Your SCAC, showing that you are responsible for the rental
- Equipment Provider SCAC - The SCAC of the equipment provider supplying the chassis
- Days Out - Number of days since you gated out the rental, either still ongoing or through the return date
- Rental Status - Whether the rental is open, completed, or disputed
You can search by all of these criteria, or click the column to sort by that category. You can also view a list of rentals by status.
- Click the View dropdown menu
- Select one of the statuses (Open, Closed, etc.)
- The list will be reduced to just rentals of that type
- You can now sort by any of the above categories within rentals of a particular status.
To view status changes, click the rental. This will display a list of events in the lower window under the tab Activity Log. When your rental is opened, details are changed, or it moves into pre-invoice status, that change is recorded here with a time stamp.
In the same lower window you can click on the Trips tab to view more details, including:
- Pickup and return locations and times
- The container number, listed under Equipment ID
- Bill of lading
- Booking number
- Shipping company details
- Length of each trip, listed under Trip Duration
- Billed party